April 24, 2011

Announcing Living Barefoot Coaching

I am super excited to announce the creation of Living Barefoot Coaching. It's taken a couple of weeks of intensive work but the Coaching website is now online with descriptions of the two types of clinics I am going to offer (to start with), a Coaching Calendar, and an online Registration for clinics. I even have an Introduction to Natural Running clinic already booked for the end of May! (Thank you Richelle and Tri It Multisport!)

I was thinking earlier this winter that I'd like to start teaching people how to run barefoot or with a natural stride but I didn't know where to start. Then I found out about the VIVOBAREFOOT Coaching Program and I got my answer. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to learn how to coach from "the world's best barefoot running coach" Lee Saxby. Now I can share my passion for barefoot/minimalist running to groups of people who are interested in learning how. I can't wait for May!