March 4, 2010

Vivo Barefoot Dundan Boot Review

My detailed review of the Vivo Barefoot Dundan Boot went online on the Living Barefoot site yesterday.

You can check it out at: http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2010/03/review-vivo-barefoot-dundan-boot/

In short, I absolutely love these boots. They are incredibly comfortable and so easy to put on and take off. I think they look fabulous. I can wear them in a wide range of temperatures: for extreme cold, I wear the insole and for mild cold to normal Alberta winter/spring temperatures, I don't wear the insole. Their grip is great, even on snow (maybe not so much on ice when it's really cold as the nubs on the sole get stiff).

I've worn these boots pretty much all winter. There's practically no wear on them. The sole shows no wear and is still wonderfully flexible. The only wear marks are a few scratch marks on the leather where I walked in crusty snow one day.

They are my favourite boots to run errands when walking on concrete or asphalt because of their warmth, comfort, grip, and ease of getting on and off.

Here are some pictures I recently took of my Dundans. The photos aren't as good as Al's in the review, but I'm still working on my photography skills. :)