March 18, 2010

Long Review - Soft Star Rambler

I wrote the long review for the Soft Star Rambler late last Fall and it is now up on the Living Barefoot website.

You can check it out at: http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2010/03/review-soft-star-rambler/

In short, they are great shoes for slipping on and doing short errands just about anywhere. They're at my back door for any trips outside I have to do while waiting for the grass to get green here (I'm allergic to dry, dead grass and get really bad hives on the soles of my feet if I walk on it in that condition so no barefooting for now). The Ramblers keep my feet warm in cooler temperatures and are comfortable with or without socks.

I took some extra pics of them recently so I thought I'd add them here. They're about six months old in these pics.