May 27, 2011

My First Coaching Review

My friend Julie was gracious and generous to accept being my second case study 'client', and my second coaching experience ever, on my road to becoming a VIVOBAREFOOT Certified Coach. I actually called her from Manhattan before I left to tell her about the course and to ask if she'd be one of my case studies. She was excited (to say the least). :)

She was so easy to coach. She listened intently to my presentation and practically predicted where I was going next with it. She easily took to the exercises I gave her and incorporated the 'feeling' of them into her running.

Julie wrote a review of the coaching session on her blog and you can check it out at: http://runningwithdoggies.blogspot.com/2011/05/run-skills.html.

Thanks Julie for being such a great sport, an enthusiastic athlete, one of my guinea pigs, and for the kind review. :)