July 7, 2010

Kigo Footwear Available in Canada

For all of us Canadians who have been wanting to order Kigo footwear in Canada, Fast Trax Ski and Run Shop in Edmonton, AB has just become the first distributor in Canada. Fast Trax is an excellent running store with a vast selection of minimalist footwear. They also ship shoes within Canada. I've been to Fast Trax many times and I am always impressed by the phenomenal staff.

To check out what Fast Trax has to offer, you can check out their website here.

In Kigo news, Kigo footwear will soon be offering two new models: the curv and the edge. The new models were produced in response to feedback from barefooters and minimalist shoe enthusiasts like you (and me)! I have the Kigo star and love them. I was wearing them today, in fact. :)

To see the new Kigo curv and edge, check out their website here.