February 14, 2010

VFF Performas = Perfect Dancing Shoes

So I don't really dance. I'm not really good at it and I try to avoid it. However, at my brother's wedding, I actually danced. A lot. I didn't really know what compelled me to dance at this wedding when I really try to avoid it at other weddings. But, there I was, on the dance floor for almost every song. Thinking back, I think it was the shoes. I was wearing my purple VFF Performas. They are the PERFECT dancing shoe. They feel barely there so your feet are free to move as much as they want while protecting your feet from the unknown stickiness of the dance floor. My feet felt so good dancing, never cramped, and with sufficient grip all the time.

Here's a picture of me in my purple Performas:



(In case you're wondering, I bought the dress to match the shoes, not the other way around. ;) )