February 13, 2010

Barefoot Jewellery

I recently returned from Cancun, Mexico, where I spent a week for my brother's wedding. Late last year, I asked my mother if she would make me some barefoot jewellery for the occasion and she kindly agreed. I found some designs I liked by searching online for 'barefoot jewellery'.

Here's a picture of what she made for me:



They are very comfortable to wear and look fantastic. In fact, I like them so much, my mom is making me another pair in blue. They were a big hit at the wedding, too. My family was very interested in where I got them and also thought they were very cool. One of my aunts even wants a pair for herself.

Not that I'm affiliated with them in any way, but the designs I liked the most were found at Ladybead.com. Although I feel I should warn you, if you wear a pair, prepare yourself for many questions and comments. :)