February 15, 2011

STEM Footwear Sneak Peek

I had the opportunity to see (and take pictures of) the coming-soon-to-the-minimalist-market STEM Footwear Primal Origins shoes. To say that I'm REALLY EXCITED for these shoes to become available would be an understatement. I've tried A LOT of minimalist footwear and these are definitely worth waiting for. They are super light, extremely comfortable, immensely lightweight, and phenomenally flexible.

For the full Sneak Peek and a plethora of pictures, check out: http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2011/02/stem-footwear-sneak-peek/

When Andrew Rademacher, the co-founder of STEM Footwear, says that they tried to provide a solution to something that's currently missing in the minimalist shoe industry, he's telling the truth... and I think they succeeded.

I can't wait for August.