February 12, 2011

Long Review - VFF TrekSport

My VFF TrekSport review just went online on Living Barefoot.

Here's the link:
http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2011/02/review-vibram-fivefingers-treksport/

I am really surprised at how much I've worn these shoes since I got them. Usually I don't wear VFFs that much in the winter because they aren't that warm in cold temperatures. It hasn't been an overly warm winter, I just really like the TrekSports. :) They are really comfortable and have excellent grip on snow. I even went walking on a frozen lake with them!

I like the TrekSport more than the Treks because the TrekSport upper fits my feet better.

The TrekSport has come out in really cool colours for this season, too. I know at least one person who's REALLY excited for the pink and black ones.