July 20, 2010

First Barefoot Walk in the Rain

Most days I walk to the mailbox completely barefoot. As I was about to step out my door today to see if my new review shoe packages have arrived yet, I saw that it was raining. I thought that today would be a good day for my first ever barefoot walk in the rain.

It was nice. The concrete right by my house was cold but the asphalt road was warm and wet. It wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest. My feet didn't get cold at all from all the water. And when I got home, my feet were clean. :)

I did feel kind of silly wearing my rain jacket and rain hat with no shoes, though. ;)

It was clearly time to try rainy barefoot walking because 10 minutes after I got home, the rain stopped.

(And sadly, no new review shoe packages yet. Even though I like barefooting, I still love trying new shoes to review for Living Barefoot.)