I was walking my dogs yesterday through my neighbourhood when I spotted a definite first for me: a guy walking with NO SHOES on (who wasn't my spouse). It was amazing!
My thoughts at this marvelous site included:
1) Does this guy often go barefoot in Cochrane?
2) Has this guy seen me and my spouse walking around the neighbourhood without shoes on and wanted to try it?
3) Did this guy read the article about me and Al in the local paper and think it would be cool to try barefooting?
4) Did this guy simply forget his shoes?
5) Is the barefoot revolution gaining more momentum?
I don't know the answers to these questions but I'm going to keep hoping that the barefoot revolution is gaining more ground.