March 21, 2011

Sharing Passions

It's not every day you get to share your passion with the people in your life who inspire, motivate, and impassion you. I shared a conversation with my good friend Melanie Jones the other day about natural running. Melanie is a self-proclaimed writer, performer, lion tamer, sillypants, defender of dreams and most especially creator of ENDURE: RunWomanShow. To me, she's an inspiring woman and artist who shares her passions daily with the people around her (for which I am grateful to be among).

During our conversation, I recounted how and why I switched to wearing minimalist footwear for walking and running. I told her about the positive changes I've benefited from due to the switch.

She's written two phenomenal blog posts about her reasoning and progress. They were humbling for me to read and I wanted to share them with you:

The Courage to Cross a Zillion Start Lines
Natural Running Transition Process: Day #2

Again, welcome to the world of natural running, Melanie. I wish you a glorious, exciting, beautiful, and triumphant adventure. I can't wait to hear and read more about it.